Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, May 25, 2006

i'm baaaaack!!!!

So last Wednesday I took off of work to study for my big test, which was last Monday. And moments after leaving the office I got sick (which I'm still kind of fighting off). So I didnt study nearly as much as I had wanted to. But there were a few study sessions with Ruthie. Friday the big test came and went without much fanfare, I was just way glad to be done with it. Afterwards, Ruthie and I chugged a can of Hennekin in the school's men's room... It feels so great to be in this de-facto fraternity I joined.... when does all the gay sex start?

After the test we went to McFaddens and gaymat showed up. What a sweetheart he really is. I'm really trying hard to find him a lady, so if any of you know a lady (sorry, i mean a biological female) that would be willing to meet a guy named gaymat then let me know. I started to crash there, but managed to make it to Halo with Ruthie and M&M's. But I got kind of moody and was really feeling the Halo attitude for the first time. So what did I do... pushed Ruthie towards a boy and made a bee line for the door. Slept the rest of the weekend.

Saw Davinci code.. not bad... stupid protesters... don't they have young children to molest? Sadly, the albino protesters were not there... I would actually support their protest of the movie.

Back to work.. busy as hell.. Summer classes have started.. busy as hell... I passed my test :) Yay me.

My weekend of debauchery is coming up this weekend so i hope for stories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home