Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Weekend of Debauchery

So this weekend, since I am physically better, I had my weekend of debauchery that was for originally planned for a week ago and yes, it was quite debaucherous... Like the girl in my program who read my palm today and told me that "I have a lot of lovers," I believe this weekend proved that very fact (note: I am a lady and will not be posting the graphic details).

Friday night, I went to the Nats game. Had a good time. No huge stories to report except the caloric intake in a bag of Cracker Jacks is ridiculously high. Thank god I made Coobs eat half the bag.

Saturday, I went to see X-men with Coobs and M&M. Then we ate at Fuddruckers (sadly without Gaymat). It was a decent movie though, even with all the problems in the movie that they didn't wrap up at the end. There were a half dozen queens in front of us too. I am glad that there are gay nerds throughout all of life. And i feel even more justified about the paper I wrote last semester about gay development in X-Men characters... only in higher education could I get away with a paper like that:)
That night, I went to a party with the Mean Girls/ Gay Mafia. I flirted more with c azer... which I do way too much knowing it will never develop and god help me if it did. After we left the party, he and I had a final drink at Cobalt, then I headed home shortly thereafter.

Sunday I drank pretty much the whole day. After arriving late to brunch (a lady never tells, but we'll just say I was in the middle of someone and couldn't get out right away), I drank until 4, then slept for two hours, only to go back out to JR's with the group. Then left that group at 930pm to meet Triple X and Mrs. Triple X for beers on their side of town... Mental note: Don't walk half way across town with as humid as it is here... I was dripping sweat from pores I didn't know existed.

Monday: Quiet day of recovery. Lunched with Ruthie, Worked on homework and the such...

WHy does next weekend have to be so far away?!?!?!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home