Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm back (part three)

The JR's story is a bit of a non-starter... let's just say that i'm no longer willing to sit back and let my friends have all the men. Nothing happened, but I've definately seen a change in myself to push for attention. (for future notes: postings where I talk about trying to change myself will have the label me 2007, which is a continuation of last years Rebirth of me 2006- not a label on here though)

The gym story: WARNING- This story is not for the weak natured, nor those who are eating or have recently eaten.

So the other day, I was at CVS after my workout getting some milk for breakfast. In front of me in line is this guy who worksout at my gym, which is next door. This guy usually has a bit of an attitude, so I kind of don't like him, which adds to the humor of all this. He's also one of those guys that will cruise the shower area for an hour, 90 minutes at a time (dry skin anyone?)for sex...and yes, I've caught him hooking up there before.I look down to see what he's buying... KY and an enema. I about fall down laughing, but some how manage to hold in my laughter. He rings up right ahead of me and we leave at just about the same time. He disappears and I look back in the gym and see him going down the stairs. I think he was going to go use that KY and enema in the gym... grosss.... funny, but gross.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home