Hateful, Party of One

Friday, March 09, 2007

I came on two buses and a train

Two evenings ago I had my cultural event for the month. I went to the Kennedy Center for Carnival. The excitement about it is that the first acting thing I ever did was Carnival. I had a great time in that show and I continued acting for the remainder of high school. The show was ok. I did enjoy their acrobats, but the characters seemed very miscast and their abilities were only so so. Their blocking was much better than in my high school production: no semi circles were used and people moved around alot.

On a separate note: I am pleased to announce that two of my friends were just listed on IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase). They are in the same 6 minute feature, which was produced out of UCF, but their names are now in IMDB. I applaud them and are very proud. So if you get a chance look up Jamie Cline and Deena Patsourakas.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM , Blogger Trey said...

    Hi, I'm trying to organize a gay blogger event and wanted to see if you were interested. Check out: http://allabouttrey.blogspot.com/2007/03/dc-homo-bloggerati-unite.html

    What do you think?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home