Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, May 10, 2007

date one

So last night... what drama. It started out nice. I went to hang out with Tony/David at his place. I know i know i know... that's only asking for trouble, but I went anyway. He lives about a thirty minute walk and I went for fashion over comfort, so I was quite sweaty by the time i got there. We hung out on his balcony drinking beers and looking at his incredible (and I do mean INCREDIBLE) view. From his balcony, one can see Catholic U., the Capitol, the Washington Monument, Rosslyn, and the National Cathedral.
So we hung out for about two hours and made out a bit and drank and talked. He seems like a really nice guy. But of course, in the middle of it all, I get a call from waiter crush. I didn't answer obviously, but it was just like his ESP went off saying "scott's with someone else." We are also probably hanging out tonight (me and tony/david).

Then I grabbed a bite to eat with DP and while I was waiting for him, called waiter crush back and got his voicemail. The message was something fishing like: "sorry i didn't get your phone call, I was indisposed if you know what I mean... but we'll be here so come visit us... blah blah blah."

So later that night when we were at that location, as we are playing trivia, waiter crush shows up... drunk beyond belief. And he starts by putting his arms all around me and then putting his head on my shoulder. Then at some point early in the night he kisses me right on the mouth. It wasn't a make out kiss, or tongue, just a pop kiss on the mouth, but still we've never kissed... not even the gay hello on the cheek kiss. And he did it like two or three times. It was clear that he was a little jealous, especially when he kept trying to get me to tell him about the boy i made out with the other night. And at some point he was trying to get me to talk about his boyfriend and how he never meant to hide it from me, but he wasn't making much sense and we never went back to the conversation topic, so i'm not sure what he meant to say. Then at some point he just said he had to go and then leave. It was weird, but reassuring that this clearly shows he was at some point interested. such is life.

Date two coming up soon though.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM , Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

    puddle, he sounds insane...

     
  • At 8:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wait, did you ever find out his real name? glad you had making out drinky fun. i'm hoping for some of that tonight. (just wish me luck that the warriors beat the jazz -- it will help my devious plan.)

    waiter crush sounds weird. or possibly insane, as noted above. where did you leave things with him?

    rhiannon

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home