Hateful, Party of One

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Sea-Por III

mike and I seemed to bust out on happening establishments as we walked around the city last night, so in lieu of that a story from the previous night I forgot to mention. We were leaving Silverados (the full nude strip bar) and it was an interesting thing to see outside as there were all these young gay hustlers. The joke has always been that any movie about young gay runaways or hustlers always end up in one of two places Toronto, or Portland. How true it was. Well we were walking to another bar and this guy had a sign on him that said "Give me verbal insults 4 for a Dollar." Well that upset me, so I went back and gave him a 5 and gave him something inspirational like "you can achieve anything you want." Mike also gave him a dollar but didn't verbally insult him. Portland is unlike other cities I've been to. What an interesting gay culture.

Back to Seattle tonight.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    glad to see you are having a good time in the NW. Enjoy another night or two in Seattle and travel home safe....regarding your first post on Sea; what the hell is Coobysnackes doing in a bathroom at Pikes Place Market?

     
  • At 9:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sounds like you are having lots of fun. I'm jealous that you got to see Lena and Sara. Can't wait for you to visit here. I'm going to see Rufus Wainwright on the Peninsula the first weekend of August, but other than that I'm free.

    Oh, and when you get back from your trip, I want to pick your brain about the world of financial aid.

    Love, Rhiannon

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home