Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, August 16, 2007

San Fran- the good

So last week I went to San Francisco. I had a great time with the exception of what will be in tomorrows post. I got to see Rhiannon and Christian in their new elements, which was fun. I walked around the entire city which was exhausting and felt as if no matter where you were going in that city its up hill both ways... but my calves and butt muscles appreciated the workout :)

Among the highlights: Coit Tower- seems like the tallest place in the city, but it has an incredible view

Ghiradelli Square: My favorite kind of chocolate and there is something extra special about buying it at its home :)

the Latin Guy on Market St.: As I was going to visit Rhiannon at a Peruvian Restaurant, I passed this beautiful latin guy on the street. He looked at me, I smiled at him, he got a huge smile on his face, there were a lot of stares. If only I wasn't on vacation...

the Go-Go Boys: I went to Full Frontal Fridays at Boy Bar in the Castro and partook in the watching of go-go boys dancing for dollars. There was one that took a particular liking to me and kept grabbing at me and forcing me to grab him. I guess there are worse things that you could be forced to do ;)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM , Blogger Christopher said...

    Note to self: "must visit Boy Bar the next time in SF"...pity there aren't any full frontal pics to tide me over, but that may have landed you in trouble!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home