Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Another Latin Man

So I seemed to have rebounded nicely from the Jose episode and with another latin man. A long time ago, I started talking to this guy Juan on gay.com. I later found out he was friends with another friend of mine and so we periodically chatted online. Every so often I'd IM him or he'd IM me, but we never met. At the grocery store on Saturday, I saw him. He was shopping and listening to his iPod, so I didn't disturb him, but it caused me to IM him when I saw him online later that night. So we finally picked a date to actually meet and hang out. That night was yesterday. We decided to order pizza and watch a movie at my place (yeah, I know what I always say about staying in on a first date equating you plan to have sex, but whatever.. he was hot and nice so who cares if i end up having sex).

So he comes over and we watch two movies and order pizza. The pizza was Papa JOhns and was pepperoni and green peppers. The movies were Employee of the Month and The Devil Wears Prada. We watched the movies and made out a little bit.... ok a lot. It was very nice. I am sure we will go out, or in again. Its been two days so I think I will email him later today to tell him to give me a call when he gets back from vacation, which is another trait.. i seem to always go on first dates right before people go on vacations.

But I am confident that there will be a second date.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home