Hateful, Party of One

Thursday, October 25, 2007

enough with the crazies

I think I figured out one of the reasons I've not been successful in meeting men. Because I talk myself out of it as when i make the rare attempt at connecting, they are crazy. Case in point last night. I go to JR's for trivia night. And my crush is there and he wants to go to Chaos afterwards. I wanted to go home, but I have a crush so of course i did. As we walk in my entire group is checking out this latin guy in shorts. The latin guy, George as we find out, is checking me out. So I make a move. I give him my phone number. This ensues a conversation to occur and we later decide to go back to my place for a hookup. (don't judge- I'm human and need to be touched every so often). Now we already knew there would be some problems sexually as we both are the same positions, if you catch my drift. We go back to my place and start to fool around. He keeps trying to top me and i have to explain many times that I'm not interested in that. I have to keep him from that part of my body. Then shortly after we get naked he pulls out a baggy of coke and takes two bumps and tries to force me to take it. I'm not having any of that shit (ironic word choice). Well, as I learned from gay romantic comedy Adam and Steve, coke can give you the runs. I guess he got them because he went to the bathroom and he came back and while he was clean he smelled like crap. So i decided he had to go. I picked up my phone and said my boyfriend was on his way home and he needed to go. Took me forever to get him into the elevator but i did... Thank god i have a confusing building that people can't find my apartment again. :) Then the guy calls 7 times during the night and doesn't leave a message. Obviously I didn't answer, but this is a problem when you use your cell phone as your alarm clock.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home