Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Weekend Recap

So yeah, I know I've been really bad lately about keeping up. But i have just been swamped with stuff to do... yeah, I know I use that excuse alot, but you'll deal.

So this weekend I ran a lot of errans. Hit BEst Buy, Target, Old Navy. All the places I never go enough of since I don't own a car. But I got a cute new outfit which i wore to brunch on sunday. I even found a hat that looked good instead of making me goofy. For looksies check out my updated pictures on friendster or myspace. In the process of being out there, I ran into an old coworker like 5 times going through Shoppers Food Warehouse. Its always an awkward experience because of our past. I should be better than this, but you fans deserve a treat.

So long long ago, in a place I call hell err. i mean the office. a group of us were shafted for a job promotion, which caused a chill to descend upon the land. For a good six months I stopped talking to a few people in the office. SO the Christmas holiday approached and the party was unbearably frosty. FOr example, the evil hag of a woman who was like number three in line of succession wished me a merry christmas and I screamed back at her.. "you too" like it was some threat. But this other coworker was sitting where my back was and I was talking to Patty Ochoa about where someone lived. And this particular coworker was like "oh, he lives near me." So of course, I was having none of this and I went "no one was talking to you" and shifted my back to be even more towards him. Shortly thereafter, he told me he wanted to take me to breakfast, so we could talk about our relationship. So beign the studious individual I was, i prepared a notebook of my greivances and we went around the corner. Then he tells me that what I did at the Christmas party made him cry.... My behavior made the office lose a real party the following year, but the story still makes people laugh.

So I ran into him and he's always trying to get me to apply at his job, but I don't really feel like that would be a good decision. I think he's still hurt over our relationship and I don't think he's someone I would want to be indebted to for helping me procure a job.

So Sunday rolls around and we do lunch with the soon to be Fishbone-Ethcechurys, which was great fun seeing Ms. Fishbone drunk. Then we went to JR's and to David's house. Most of us were well behaved and for Preston, all those shenanigans that he can't remember is probably for the best, so I will let that be.

Preview of tomorrow's blog: The Princess and the Tempertantrum