Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

weekend recap

So work really sucks when they expect you to work and there are a million files on my desk that need to get processed. SO that is interfering with the million of other things I do at work, like homework and updating this blog.

Friday night I was a school nerd and hung out with those people. Not such a bad evening, but with the wonderful weather that we were having I definately wish I was having more beers with the people I hung out with. So we went to Froggy Bottom Pub and then to see a taping of CNN On the Story, which is taped in our nation's capital at The George Washington yadda yadda yadda. So we get to the taping and there is this kid there that I know from around, but whose name I don't know....

fade into flashback....

About two years ago I meet this kid online and we decide we'll go out on a date. He wants to see Under the Tuscan Sun, which I really want to see as well. Right before I go, Patricia (a co-worker/friend at the time-- still a friend, no longer a coworker) stopped by my apartment and wanted to go with me. SO i was like I'll walk up with you, but since i'm on a date that means we don't know each other not even the run into you thing... fine fine... on the way to the movie theater I get a call from the date boy who said he ran into his friend at dinner who wanted to come and is that ok? Yes, i said (shaking my head no into the cell phone)... and so I decided that meant my friend could see the movie with us. (obviously the friend he brought was cnn guy). So we're watching the movie and I look over at my date and he's cuddling with, holding hands with, and kissing his friend... MY DATE BROUGHT HIS OWN DATE TO OUR DATE!!!!!! I was furious and told Patricia we're not chatting long afterwards. And god bless her, said she had the GRE's the next day and had to get home to rest. I never saw my date again (hmmm i wonder why I never called him), but every so often run into the friend around town... to be honest though the friend is kind of hot....

Saturday I have cultural, single girls pride day. I walked up to the National Museum to the Dada exhibit. IT was very interesting and I didn't hate it as much as I thought I would. Then while walking back home I stopped by the E St. Cinemas where I was just in time for Gay Sex in the 70's. I remember a friend's review of it and figured I would see it. Not a bad documentary, except every 15 minutes the screen said that it was a preview cd and is not intended for business viewing... hmmmmm you think there might be a reward to turn them in?

That evening I decided to be a good girl and stay at home. I was all ready for an early bedtime and as I turned the light off, I get a call from Triple X (that just screams straight man... really, what self-respecting gay man would ask for a moniker of Triple X, now XXX maybe- at least as a rating), who said he's leaving a strip club in an hour and i should be ready to go drink. 5 minutes later I get a call that his friend was too drunk to get into said strip club and i should come drink now. So i went to ozio's which was a very nice bar/lounge. Its probably the most racially mixed social place I have ever been. At some point, we got in good with the management who ushered us into the VIP floors and we were drinking with some recruit for some football team, like I know anything about that.

We roll out of there at 2am with a call to Mrs. Triple X who said they are right behind us and we should meet them at KRamerbooks for food. So we go there and isn't Mrs. Triple X the biggest sweetheart in the world when she says i'm the nicest guy ever to her friends... and she was drunk, which means she meant it. So we're there and at some point Triple X has his arms around my shoulder and in one of those wierd str8 bonding rituals like how football players slap each other on the butt, he tweaks my nipple. Then after a second he's like what's that??? So I have to tell the table that my nipples are pierced, which turned out to be an interest for everyone and carried on the conversation for a while. Finally home about 4.

Sunday- slept.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home