Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

soo little time and soo much to say

You know those days where you're so busy you don't get a moment to breathe without work creeping up on you. That's how I have felt for the last week and probably will feel for the next week and a half to be honest and it will continue for the next week to the rest of my life. But that doesn't mean exciting things aren't happening as of late with me.

On the academic front: I have written the rough draft to my case study. I have even got some reviews back already so I can start the long road of revisions ahead of me. Yay!!!! The test is only 10 days away, so yes I am panicking.

On the personal front: The drought is over!!!!!! I have started to date again. The date occured last Thursday and he's a student at the school I work/go to. He is in a masters program studying epidemiology which seems incredibly lofty. But after a two week negotiation of what and when and where, we went. I met him near where his schooling occurs and we metroed to the downtown area where the theater that we were seeing the movie at was occuring. We had a beer at ESPN Zone (those straight boys have really screwed with my mental state-- to think of bringing a gay date to ESPN Zone.... but they at least have large beers). Then we went to the movie, Brick who had the kid from Third Rock From the Sun and the pregnant woman from Lost. Good movie. THen afterwards we did dinner at Rosa Mexicano. I had a really good time with him and there were never lulls in the conversation. However, at this time, I've not heard back from him.hmmmmmm. And I know that its much too early to read anythign into how it will go.

I also met another boy Sunday night off a not so ladylike website. Nothing inappropriate happened, but I don't think I'll see him again. ehhhh he was just kind of wierd.

And I gave my number to a third boy yesterday on my day off who has called and texted multiple times. Not sure after talking to him I see if developing that much, but we'll see.

So yes, I'm dating again!!!! Gaymat better watch out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home