Hateful, Party of One

Monday, May 15, 2006

a wrap up

So I will be taking three days off this week to prepare for the dreaded Quals test in my program. With that said, this will probably be my only post this week and will probably not write more until Tuesday when I regain my sobriety. So this post will be a jumbled discussion of everything on my mind as of late.

School: I go through spurts of "I'm going to fail!" and "I have nothing to worry about." on a regular basis for the past weekend. I feel good now that I've really started hard-core studying for this test, but I am still a bit nervous. I just wish Friday was over and I no longer needed to worry about all of this. I am glad that Ruthie Sugah Brown is in it with me and I think I'd be totally lost without her support and guidance in all this. Its good to have a cheerleader as you move through this program.

He's Just Not that Into You: So last week, I wrote about what I thought was a good date and then the boy never emailed. Well, I had to actually email him about work stuff and he responded to that on saturday thanking me for all of that info and then threw in this line:

I had fun when we went out, too, and we can repeat it anytime. Unfortunately I spent most of last weekend through now with a horrible cold (I hope that's what it is) and have been lying low. When I'm better, though, I'm game for anything.

Which brings me to this: Is it that hard for him to email me during the week when he's sick to say he had a good time, when I knew damn well he was on the computer at some point for myspace updates... i'm just sayin' i'm good at internet stalking. A few people have said give him the benefit of the doubt on this, but it seems so much clearer in the whole "He's just not that into you" theme. If he was interested in me he would've emailed a lot sooner because its not that hard to email...So I solved the problem by sending an email that said "Hope you feel better." and that was it.

Rollins: There is an alumni event tomorrow that I am on the committee for. very exciting. I do miss the days of being a student and nothing other than a student. It will be good to catch up with my friends that I haven't seen in about a year.

JObs: THere is the possibility of a new job on the horizon so keep your fingers crossed for me. It would be an incredible opportunity to get a nice title promotion. Will keep you all updated on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home