Hateful, Party of One

Friday, May 12, 2006

these are the boys that I remember

Before I begin this post, its clear that I say I am very proud of myself for finally putting myself back out in the dating world. And how this ended hasn't upset me or made me angry, but just a sociological curiosity.

A week ago yesterday I went on a date with an epidemiologist. The date went well as far as I could tell. No lulls in the conversation, we hugged at the end of the night, there was talk of hanging out again. I waited two days before emailing and said i had a good time and would like to hang out again... then nothing. Silence. As of now, the day that I'm officially writing it off, no response at all. So it brings me to these questions:

When boys don't contact you afterwards, when they should at least have the courtesy to write and say thanks but no thanks, is it because they have no balls to handle confrontation like that? Or does it mean they knew from the beginning that it wasn't going to work out and they decided to play mindgames and make it seem like it was going well?

Oh well, maybe the next boy will turn out better.

Now serving number 47. Now serving number 47 :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home