Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Jodi's Birthday

Last Friday, I went to Jodi's all you can drink top shelf alcohol for $20 booze a thon at 1223 for her birthday. It was a good time. M&M was there, as was Andriano and T-fab. At 9, the party was ending because they decided to start charging for alcohol again and so we all started planning to go to dinner together. Also around this point we met two guys. Both "straight". One was engaged and the other was his best friend. So I see M&M molesting the best friend and mention to the engaged one that he might want to save his friend, which provokes him to go on a tirade to convince me that his friend is gay and tries to give me his number which i do take :) What a whore I am. BUt the guys phone number is under the listing Gay Matt. So I befriend gay matt, who turns out to be a really nice guy and we invite them to dinner. So we're in line and since I have a thing for flirty straight men (see Triple X, see Richard from NASPA, see my first crush Julian Hansen from Denmark, and many more), I tell Gay Matt I will buy him dinner. And I convince the guy at Fuddruckers to put his name on there as "gaymat." So I go pee and while at the urinal I hear "gaymat your food is ready. gaymat your food is ready." HAHAHAHAHHA I laughed so hard. I would've pissed myself had I not already been pissing. So I come back and get to know them some more and decide the engaged guy is kind of an asshole, plus he was so close to trying to have sex with T-Fab that I decided he was kind of gross. But I just adored Gay Matt and told him he should hang out more with our group. And so he gives me permission to stay in touch (not a very straight thing to do). So I texted him the next day saying it was great meeting him and such.. and he actually responded. I think i'm going to invite him to the next big happy hour to see if i can seduce him :) Maybe the pressure is off Triple X now huh?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay Gay Matt! I propose we make him an honorary member of the GSEHD alcoholics club.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home