Hateful, Party of One

Monday, March 26, 2007

Bringing Sexy Back

First of all. I've had my first picture in MetroWeekly. That's very exciting for me.

The waiter flirtation is still going on well. I saw him last Thursday and he was all smiley to see me. Which made me feel warm and fuzzy. Finally my friends and i were able to move over and sit in his section. To which he'd touch me on the shoulder or back every time he'd walk by. After all my friends left, he sat down and we talked a little bit. He makes me act stupid silly (which is a good thing) in how I flirt with him. I finally left to go home. As I did so, I texted him "As always, you are incredible." To which he responded: "U too babe. I'm so glad we've gotten close." I'm going to FLorida this week, but when I get back if things are still developing well I guess I'll need to ask him out at some point.

But onto other boys... as when it rains it pours. Boy 1. Taking the Metro out to Alexandria for dinner on Friday. And this military guy (air force to be specific) came on and we kept making eyes at each other. When I was getting off the train I looked at him and said hey and he smiled and said hey back. That will become a missed connection. Boy 2. As Coobysnacks was driving us to the restaurant I noticed a guy checking me out from the sidewalk. Boy 3. I was at the COntainer Store (which is like an adult toy store... that and Kinkos may be my favorite stores ever). This guy and I kept smiling at each other (We're talking 30 minutes at least.) He finally makes his purchases and leaves the store. I set my stuff down and follow him out with my phone number and I'm like "You forgot this." and gave it to him... Sometimes you just have to be a little agressive i guess. WHile none of these may develop its nice for people to find me attractive enough to check me out. I'm usually so oblivious that I don't realize it is happening.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM , Blogger Twingonaut said...

    You go boy! Let me know when you are in town and we'll go out. I still haven't gotten my ass out to Pulse.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home