Hateful, Party of One

Friday, May 11, 2007

Crazies

How ironic that I am writing this post only hours after a few people wrote about a man in my life being crazy. However, they may have gone for the wrong guy. Also a note of warning--- this post is a little more graphic than usual posts and those uncomfortable with sex probably should just skip it. For all others-- read on.

I think there will not be a third date... Last night turned into a ridiculous spectacle that I'm still reeling from. And as is true to my form, when I need to rant, I will rant about all stuff small and large with equal wrath, even if it doesn't really have the same level of concern for me. (its all a retrospective).

So date two started with me going up to d/t's apartment with the thought we'ld have dinner in that area and hang out at his place. Well, we had dinner in Adams Morgan, which was good. And then he busts out that I need to go to his best friends birthday party. Fine not a big deal. I feel awkward being involved in an activity like that only knowing someone for four days, but whatever. Then come to find out that the party was two blocks from my apartment. I wasted a cab ride, which I never take to have to come back to my apartment. Not that its a big deal, but I feel it shows a little inconsiderateness to have me trek that far and not just be like, hey we're going to be in that area later, why don't i come to you.

But we do the birthday thing and then go to get a drink at Halo. I buy the first round and do a cheers to the guys birthday. (this becomes part of the convo in about 5 lines). Not a big deal. About one am... with me exhausted.... we leave Halo. I start to walk d/t back towards 16th street. He decides he wants to take the bus. I try to convince him to take a taxi, but to no avail. This sets him off a bit and he starts talking about how he's mad at his friend whose birthday it was. Fine. Not a big deal, but again... 4 days i've known you... don't need all your drama yet. But I listen.. and he volunteers that a friend is HIV positive. Not a big deal. I have friends who are HIV positive. I didn't feel like it was my business, but I didn't care enough one way or the other.

Then d/t tries to get me to go home with him. I tell him that if he wants to stay the night then my place is two blocks away and I have to wake up earlier then him as it is... to throw a walk home into that is rough. So he agrees to come to my place (side note: I don't usually let people stay the night. It takes a lot for me to let someone come over much less stay... one of my weird trust issues.) But he comes to my place and shortly thereafter tells me he was mad at me. Why?, I ask. He tells me that when i made the toast he saw my finger touch his friend's finger (mind you this would be right in front of his boyfriend) and thought I was trying to pick him up. Ummmm... paranoid much? And then he says that's why he told me the guy was HIV positive... to stop me from sleeping with a guy that I'm not trying to sleep with. I was soo offended that he would use HIV status as a weapon like that on his best friend no less.

But we're gay and were drunk so we eventually got past it and well you know... we had sex.... twice by 3am. But as we're doing it the second time he tells me he wants me to bareback him (for those unfamiliar with the term--- why are you reading my blog in the first place... no seriously, it's without a condom). And it wasn't just asking once it was like begging and pleading. I couldn't believe that he pulled this right after trying to tell me about his friend. really?!?!?! And of course, he tried the old line... i've never done it with other people.... ummm you jumped at trying it with me the first time we slept together... chances are you've done it with a lot of other people. And don't get me wrong, I am not a condom nazi, nor have i not had my slip ups through my life, but really it needs to be reserved for long-term monogamous couples.

When we finish with everything, he decides (at 3am) to go home. He needs to pay his rent apparently. Because someone is there at 3 am to receive his check??? So he totally just left in the middle of the night.

I don't think I will hear from him again, but i'm fine with that. I gave this one an actual shot and found a crazy... its not my fault.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Michael J. Kaplan said...

    Um dude . . . lets just take a minute and honestly review the vitally important part of this story:


    RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU GOT LAID LAST NIGHT!!!!

    I know one guy who is a hand raising MFer right now! Good job. Crazy or not . . . sex is pretty much awesome.

     
  • At 12:58 PM , Blogger Twingonaut said...

    "But we're gay and were drunk so we eventually got past it and well you know... we had sex...."

    As you know it's that you can write lines like these that makes me love reading your blog.

     
  • At 6:08 PM , Blogger Christopher said...

    What a freak show!...no, it's not your fault that d/t turned out to be Crazy!....well, at least you had sex...twice...I'm jealous!

     
  • At 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    All other issues aside (and there are several)... Who the hell has to pay rent by the 11th of the month?

    Just sayin...

     
  • At 3:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Unless you're leaving out part of the story, d/t muttered his first words sometime around the time AIDS was discovered. Yet he asked you to bareback him. That would put him in the catagory of "people who are so fucking stupid they better never breed."

    and now that we have established your a top, it sure is a good thing that go-go boy for rent and you didn't decide to have a life long love affair. His blog states that he is only attracted to power bottoms.

     
  • At 1:28 PM , Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

    I can't believe you stuck with it all night. you clearly really needed to get laid ;)

     
  • At 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow... What a mess. Sounds like you're getting out while the gettin's good.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home