Hateful, Party of One

Monday, April 24, 2006

Where has all the time gone?

So the weekend was pretty good. On Friday, Archie and I went to the Nationals game against Atlanta. There was a two hour rain delay, so most people had left and we got excellent seats almost right up to the field. But while we were in the upper bowl wasting time, we got cruised by these two guys. One clearly wasn't into baseball, early to mid 30's, decently attractive kept looking at me for like an hour. Then the other guy, older and fatter kept nodding at Archie and saying hey. To which Archie responded with a head nod back and another hey. And he wonders why creepy guys pursue him with encouragement like that?

Saturday, I had lunch with M&M, then he touched up my hair, so I am completely a blonde now. Blondes do have more fun! Later that night, went with him and Preston to Remington's, which was kind of dead. But with the weather as bad as it is, who can blame them. But I realized I really want to learn to country/ western dance. It looks like a lot of fun.

Sunday I relaxed and took a day off from the gym. I started taking up running as a drastic measure to encourage my body beyond the plateau I've hit. And running is like the hardest thing in the world. I can't read while I'm running like i can with the other cardio devices at the gym, the elliptical, the bike... But running hurts. My feet hurt, my hips hurt, my quads hurt. Muscles I didn't know existed hurt.I hope it works. I also refuse to get on a scale until May 1st again... the fluctuations between numbers bothered me too much, so i needed to clear my head from them. Then I went to Health Bar with Ruthie to work on the Quals test case study.

And I'll end this entry with three importnat announcements

1. I have written a page and a half of my case study!!! I have three references and only abou 10 more pages to go. My goal is to have it ready to send out for feedback by May 1.

2. I asked out a boy today. After the last fiasco, I really broke off from that plus the whole exercising and rebirth thing has kept me from being interested in guys, but I broke that today with asking a boy to dinner. We shall see. If it works out, i'll give more details. If it doesn't I'll move on.

3. I have had 1,000 views onthis blog since I began.

Happy end of April readers!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home