Hateful, Party of One

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

weekend past




I think the best way to discuss this past weekend (whose only memorable night was Friday by inserting emails between me and Ruthie. Only last names have been dropped

Email one: Response from Ruthie from my email entitled "What I remember from the weekend" (Ruthie's comments are in parenthesis)

I remember:

going to CObalt and meeting Serge, the bartender who also works at
JR's (who gave us some free drink tickets..eh em, you are welcome.) .
While at Cobalt I remember some girl checking out my shoes, but in
actuality she was looking for her coat ticket which she claimed I was
standing... how that happened is beyond my guess.
I also remember meeting a former PAF (whose name escapes me: Jeff insert appropriate last name here)
that I
thought was way cute that you said you'd do a little reconnaisance to
see if i can pursue (will get back to you on this one).
I remember meeting Todd, who I thought was fabulously fun and being
explained the rules to "that's your boyfriend."
I remember the mantra, but not what the mantra was b/c i want to put
it in my bathroom for inspiration.

I am not the Victim!

Never Tired

Sometimes Slightly Fatigued

Always Fabulous

I remember on the way between bars, you indoctrinating me to "that's
your boyfriend" by pointing out my boyfriend walking by. Thankfully I
don't remember how he was gross just that he was.

I remember being at APEX, first time ever and not being so
intimidated(rock on!). I remember meeting a flamboyantly dressed dancer,
whose
name i don't recall (kitty). I remember running into people i know and
introducing you. I remember dancing and being surprised that Antonio
wasn't being more proactive in finding a boy to take home(I believe he found
one after you left). I remember
dancing with this guy Jason who I know through Chuck(who came onto me big
time after you left and invited me home, I declined. ). I remember
leaving much later than I had planned, but earlier than you all (I ended up
leaving some time around 3ish..I think).

On the walk home I remember stopping by Antonio's pizza, best drunk
food ever!!!! I remember as I walked by the circle some guy got out of
a cab and asked for some and I said sure just rip a piece off and he
did (that is hilarious)


Email Two: My response back.That boy has a taste for the dark meat. Nick, his ex that i know is
> also a black guy. While not saying that you would've ever gone home
> with him, i believe everyone should be congratulated on not going home
> with him.. so good call on not going


Email Three: His response:Besides the point that I'm not on the market, I could hear your voice
saying "That boy has every disease in the world

Email Four: My response:well the number one reason i would think you wouldn't go home with him
> was being in a relationship with someone other than him. NOt the only
> reason. I appreciated the whole my voice saying he had diseases thing,
> but he's not deformed in anyway and I know other people who have gone
> home with him, so I wouldn't have judged nor thought it was
> necessarily a bad thing as long as protections were used.

Email Five: His response: LOL, trust me...if I was single I wouldn't have gone home with him either.
You know, some people say they can hear God in their ears...apparently I can
hear Flo (that's my name to Ruthie)in mine. ;)


So in summary, I am god to Ruthie.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home