Hateful, Party of One

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Why are boys so stupid sometimes???

Very old Background: Ok so, I had a crush on a boy back in like December, maybe January at the furthest back. And I admit that I have a lot of crushes on boys. Its a cycle that lasts about three weeks then I move on. Not a big deal for anyone involved. In fact, in most instances, I do very little with the situation and just let it end naturally. In this case, I even went so far to actually ask him to hang out sometime (I was very proud of myself, b/c I don't usually do that for fear of rejection issues). And it came back clear he wasn't interested so I dropped it. And i've made previous mentions about how he refused to be anywhere with just me, so that adds into all this.

Newer Background: So last night, we're late at Lindy's, well past the time I told myself I'd leave and well past my bedtime. When we're leaving, Triple X and Navy Rich decide they want me to go with them to Camelot, a straight strip bar. My way of getting out of it was to pick the least likely candidate in our group and say if they dont go, i'm not going. So i choose the old crush, as he would be the least likely to go to a strip bar. His response to Triple X was: "You're not trying to hook me up with Scott, are you?" So Triple X decides to mend the fences (which I'm not upset about at all) and was like "there's something about a movie invite, but can we get past it, he doesn't want to date you anymore...blah blah blah"

Rant: Isn't it considered a compliment when someone thinks highly enough of you to want to date you? Shouldn't the response have been, thanks scott, that's flattering... instead of the bitchy attitude I've gotten for the past number of months. And for him to think I've wasted three months pining over him... a little ridiculous.. Its not like he's all that, trust me... My taste in men has never been to go after the gorgeous catches that occur on Sex in the City. And lastly, this is why I've been treated like shit since 2005? I deserve to be treated better and I'm fed up. FCUK (trademarked by some clothing line) you! I guess this goes to show my impeccable judge of character. I can choose any asshole in the world and like them.

Disclaimer: Some of my judgments in this entry may have been influenced by my monthly PMS cycle, which I haven't had for two to three months now but is in full gear now :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home