Hateful, Party of One

Friday, April 07, 2006

Feeling a little nerdy lately...

In an intellectual mood as of late so I wanted to talk about some more serious issues compared to the usual, I went out I got drunk I still came home alone...

Issue One: I heart Russ Feingold!!!!!!

He has come out in support of gay marriage, joining an elite and small group who supports it, including Wyden (D-OR), Kennedy (D- Mass), and Chafee (R-RI). This man is willing to take principled stands on issues long before other people see the principles behind them. He's not one of those politicians that do things to win votes, he does things because he thinks they are right. So Vote Feingold in 2008!

Issue Two: Religion

CNN reported recently, or at least that's where I saw it:http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science/04/06/gospel.judas.ap/index.html

They may have found a manuscript to be the Gospel of Judas. How fascinating... it even makes him out to not be such a bad guy afterall. This could completely revolutionize concepts of Christianity and make them reevaluate the centuries of anti-Semitism that they are responsible for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home