Hateful, Party of One

Friday, March 24, 2006

a listing of last night

1. Phillip kept making religious jokes in class last night, so I jokingly said "I'm starting to feel religiously persecuted." He got uncomfortable and walked away.
2. I got to Happy Hour around 8 and crush boy was there along with the ladies, who were quite smashed.
3. I told Brian as I walked in "Hey where's everyone else." He's such a nice boy and didn't mean for it to sound that bitchy. But alas, Bitch is a good color on me.
4. One lady did a not so graceful tumble to the floor. And was promptly removed from the scene ala 1984.
5. This lady decided to pull out my piercings for this other lady to see in the middle of the bar. To which, old creepy guy said "thanks for the show. It was nice." Insert uncontrollable facial reaction here.
6. I may have told this lady who crush boy is on the way to the Green Lantern.
7. I text messaged Triple X from the Green Lantern with "I'm dancing in a club with my shirt off." He responded the next day with "Find your shirt?" Yes, it was at the coat check keeping my jacket company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home